Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tiffany Rolfe is One of My Marketing Heroes

Marketers need real role models. Not the icons (yet), but the real marketers who they aspire to be in 5 years or the peers who make us all better. Like Tiffany Rolfe. I love that another great marketer Alisa Khan sent me a note about Tiffany as her inspiration, too.

Tiffany is super amazing because of her skill, but also because she is so generous about sharing it. She is a senior Creative Director at Crispin Porter + Bogusky. Tiffany gets attention because of her work and then uses the mic to help marketers in the making in a really authentic way. She has a sense of humor and the confidence to be kind. I love that. Here is a fantastic article she wrote in AdAge "What Can We Do About the Dearth of Female Creatives?" Her answer: "If women in management roles can mentor five other women, our ranks would swell."

Working with Tiffany was a career gift. You can see a sampling of the work we did together on the Plum Card launch where she helped bring soul to business branding. Here is some of her team's more recent work like Baby Carrots. I also pulled the guiding customer and product insights that led to the marketing strategy. I bet there is another "Tiffany" on the marketing team at Bolthouse Farms. It's cool that Tiffany inspires great creative, but even better that it ladders to a marketing strategy with a vision. If you are interested in keeping up with her (like I do), you can follow her on twitter @tifko. AdWomen also tracks her portfolio. Oh, and by the way, Tiffany is 34. What are you waiting for?

     Source: Liz H Levy


Old Navy breaks The Audio Threadz with the release of their very first single Super C-U-T-E. 
Now it's gonna be in your head all day.

1 comment:

  1. Carrots as junk food? Brilliant! I will be looking for carrots in junk food wrappers next time I'm at Wegmans, to put in my son's backpack for snack time at kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete